Victor Fly Magnet bait is designed to last for an extended period of time to provide optimum fly control. When it does become full and ready to empty, you can purchase new bait separately and continue to reuse the trap.
Flies are an ever-present nuisance around many homes in the summer months. With the Victor Fly Magnet Reusable Fly Trap, you can attract and trap a wide variety of flies that pester you outdoors. The attractant lures the flies into the trap but doesn’t let them escape. Best of all, the bait is non-poisonous so it’s safe for use around children and pets, as well as the environment.
Everything about the Victor Fly Magnet is specially built to lure more flies. First and foremost is the bait, which effectively plays on flies’ preferences to draw them into the trap. In addition, the trap’s white color and the diamond-shaped lid is very attractive to flies.
These traps are intended for outdoor use so you can draw flies away from your home before they can get inside. It is recommended to place multiple traps around the perimeter of your home, approximately 10 to 30 feet apart. Note: the bait requires an activation period of 24 hours before it becomes fully effective.
1. Open the trap and pour in the bait bag.
2. Add water to the fill line. Swirl to mix the contents.
3. Hang approximately 18 inches from the ground in a warm sunny area.
4. Regularly add water to keep bait moist and so flies stay submerged.
5. When the trap is full, dispose of the contents. Rinse and refill with bait.